HENLEYHUTCHINGS PROVIDES CONSULTING SERVICES WITH A FOCUS ON NATURAL RESOURCES, INFRASTRUCTURE AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
We work with those in the natural resource, infrastructure and productive sectors on what will bring both prosperity and quality of life. Finding the pathway between development and environmental limits is our business. Finding collaborative solutions between polarised positions is our skill. It’s not easy, but it is where as a country we have to go.
What we do
HenleyHutchings is a specialist consulting partnership focusing on the development of sectors and regions.
Our core skills lie in strategy development, issue resolution, environmental science, economy-based research, communication, facilitation and relationship building.
Finding the pathway between development and environmental limits
Harnessing the 'human factor'
- Combining instinct, experience, collaborative practice, leadership and determination.
- Unlocking advancement through intellectual and technical capital.
- Building social, commercial and political license, particularly for those based around the use of natural resources such as water, land and minerals.
- Highlighting the importance of regions in New Zealand's future development.
Thought leadership and collaboration
- Supporting advancement through institutional enablers.
- Enabling enormous advances through forming local action committees with a clear and common purpose.
- Encouraging collaboration and analysis.
- Inspiring leadership and engagement.
Building social, commercial and political license
Geoff Henley and John Hutchings bring an extensive history of experience of regional development and sector-based projects. Krystal Guppy comes from a background in strategic communications with clients in agriculture, infrastructure, energy and technology sectors. Together, the "HH Team" brings together a deep understanding of strategy, planning, communication, and practical execution of projects.
Level 4, 276 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6011
P: (04) 479 8479